Online Advertising: The Best 2009 Articles And Reports From MasterNewMedia
In 2010 online ad spending is expected to start recovering worldwide from the disruptive 2009 economic downturn. Analysts agree that the steady growth of social networks and online video along with the new opportunities created by behavioral targeting and real-time will have a positive impact on online advertising in the coming months.
Photo credit neosiam
Here is what eMarketer forecasts for European and US markets
- Throughout Europe, the recession has helped increase the sophistication of Internet marketing. The 2009 Marketers' Internet Ad Barometer, prepared by the European Interactive Advertising Association (EIAA), found that 84% of respondents in 16 European nations were satisfied with the performance of the Web as an advertising medium. In most countries, digital media budgets will recover modestly in 2010 and allow online marketers to make even better use of their skills. (Source eMarketer)
- While online ad spending in the first three quarters of 2009 fell by 5.3%, according to the Interactive Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhouseCoopers, eMarketer's estimates indicate a smaller loss during Q4, of 2.5%. The slowly recovering economy, combined with basic structural changes in how marketers and the public use media, will lead to Internet ad spending growth in early 2010. (Source eMarketer)
If you are looking at the opportunity to monetize your online content with advertising, here is a special set of MasterNewMedia best 2009 articles and reports covering the following key topics
- The official ad formats you can use to monetize your site,
- what an ad network is and how can you take advantage of it,
- how AdSense publishers are being affected by the economic downturn,
- where online advertising is headed in the near future,
- how to measure online advertising performance and ROI,
- where online video advertising is headed,
- which social media marketing and advertising metrics to use,
- what are "ad exchanges".
Online Advertising: The Best 2009 Articles and Reports From MasterNewMedia
Looking for more information about online ad networks and how they could help you increase your online ads revenues? In this MasterNewMedia guide, you will find the best resources, tips, strategy and advice to make better sense and understand how to use of online ad networks.
by Robin Good - January 5th, 2009
Online advertising metrics are no longer relying on CPM metrics alone to quantify the success of an online ad campaign. There are many contexts that advertisers need to think about how to convey brand value - including social media outlets and other venues beyond search engines and publishers' portals.
by John Blossom - July 24th, 2009
If you want to get a comprehensive overview of the opportunities to monetize your existing video archive or your upcoming daily video production, the International Advertising Bureau has put together an official set of guidelines and metrics to make sense of the emergent set of standard in-stream video ad formats.
by International Advertising Bureau - April 27th, 2009
To address the need for greater business awareness around the potential that online video advertising offers, the International Advertising Bureau (IAB) has released an overview guide to make sense of the online video advertising business.
by International Advertising Bureau - June 26th, 2009
When looking at online content and communication strategies, one should appraise value not just from the primary distribution of branded content but also from the additional interactions that result as users share, participate with, create conversations and pass the word about commercial products and services that greatly benefit from such extra organic exposure and reach.
by International Advertising Bureau - May 29th, 2009
As the whole online advertising landscape struggles with the economic crisis, AdSense is no exception: online publishers are experiencing a persistent drop of ad revenues. But why is this crisis emptying your pockets? To find out, I've brought together for you the best resources and articles to both make greater sense of the reasons causing losses in AdSense revenues and to evaluate effective strategies to compensate the economic downturn.
by Robin Good and Daniele Bazzano - March 25th, 2009
Advertising Exchange: Ad Exchanges Open Up Your Ad Inventory To Real-Time Bidding - Best Ad Exchanges Reviewed
When ad networks alone are not enough to sell all of your ad inventory, ad exchanges step in to help you maximize the money you make. Put simply, ad exchanges work on the same idea as stock markets. They allow buyers to bid on your inventory, and the demand for your inventory determines the price at which you can sell it.
by Andre Deutmeyer - January 5th, 2009
Originally prepared by Robin Good for MasterNewMedia, and first published on December 26th, 2009 as "Online Advertising: The Best 2009 Articles And Reports From MasterNewMedia".
Understanding Online Ad Networks: A Web Publishers Guide - orson
Online Advertising Performance And ROI: The Changing Value Of Online Ad Impressions - Andres Rodriguez
Online Video Ad Formats: IAB Guidelines And Metrics To Monetize Online Videos - Robin Good
Online Video Advertising: Business Market Guide - Phecsone
Social Media Marketing Metrics: The Official IAB Definitions and Guidelines - Jozsef Szasz-Fabian edited by Daniele Bazzano
AdSense Problems And The Economic Crisis: Guide To Making Sense Of Lost Online AdSense Revenues - Rentabilizar Web
Advertising Exchange: Ad Exchanges Open Up Your Ad Inventory To Real-Time Bidding - Best Ad Exchanges Reviewed - Travel Aficionado
blog comments powered by Disqus